CBO: Republican health care bill raises premiums for older, poor Americans by more than 750%. - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

CBO: Republican health care bill raises premiums for older, poor Americans by more than 750%.
in United States

By WhyTrumpWhyTrump 231 Pts

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/13/cbo-republican-health-care-bill-raises-premiums-for-older-poor-americans-by-more-than-750.html 

The American Health Care Act would make a low-income 64-year-old in the individual market pay more than half his income for health insurance.

EmeryPearson
  1. Live Poll

Do you support Republican Health Care Bill?

3 votes
    1. Yes
      66.67%
    2. No
      33.33%
WhyTrump - a good question

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• I support this bill. The first draft of the bill was made. Of course it will not be good, many changes have to take place in order for it to be better than the horrible Obama Care.
    EmeryPearson
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • inc4tinc4t 184 Pts
    There is a related debate here with lots of discussion, and I support this replacement bill.
    http://dev1.debateisland.com/discussion/527/is-trump-care-obamacare-replacement-a-better-option
    EmeryPearson